Hill Connections is possible due to the contributions of many faith-filled, creative, and generous people. You are invited to participate in this network. Opportunities for interaction and support include:
- Donating now for this web ministry. Your financial support is needed. Invest in a just and peaceful world. Please make checks payable to Servants of Mary. (Send donations to: Hill Connections; P.O. Box 24; Chaseburg, WI 54621.)
- Giving suggestions for
- Action Alerts: Urgent!
- Employment (services, opportunities)
- Learning via Travel
- Links to Contemplative and Spirituality Sites
- Links to Social Justice Sites
- Perspectives on Social Issues
- Social Justice Issues
- Teachings, Documents, and more sections
- Walking Gently on the Earth
- Submitting pieces that will nurture people’s spirits:
- Writing about an “Aha” Moment in your life.
- Sharing a Faith Reflection.
- Suggesting an Inspirational Person. Preparing a story about the person.
- Sending a contemplative artistic piece (i.e. photo, drawing) — with or without a short meditation — for the Spirituality and Art section.
- Preparing a Ritual that connects God, others, and our world.
- Contributing additions for Walking Gently on the Earth.
- Joining a circle of prayer: Prayer Partners/Requests
Send contributions to P.O. Box 24; Chaseburg, WI 54621.
If accepted by Hill Connections, changes made to a piece will be presented to the contributor for final approval. A short biographical sketch of the contributor is usually added to the Web Site Artists and Writers page.