Ideas for Hill Connections’ Financial Supporters
Invest in the development of a faith-based, just, and peaceful world by becoming a financial partner of the Hill Connections’ online ministry. Consider the following tax-deductible gift ideas to support Hill Connections (HC). Make check payable to Servants of Mary and mail to:
P.O. Box 24
Chaseburg, WI 54621
No-Bake Bake Sale
Participate in a first for HC — maybe for you, too! The idea: pretend that HC is having a real bake sale and that you want to make goodies for it. Estimate the cost of your materials for baking. Donate that amount. Save time and calories: drop a check in the mail. Thank you!
Alternative gifts include:
- Give donations to HC as gifts for your family and friends. This is a wonderful way to acknowledge special people in your life. Notification cards will be sent promptly to those you designate.
- Ask your family to give a gift to HC in your name.
- Take a collection to benefit HC.
- Donate a day’s wages as a gift for HC.
More Ways to Benefit HC
- Memorial Gifts/Gifts in Honor Of
Send a gift in memory of or in honor of beloved family members or friends. (Notification cards will be sent promptly to those you designate.)
Include the Servants of Mary of Ladysmith as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan.
- Stocks and Bonds
Donate your appreciated securities to the Servants of Mary of Ladysmith and avoid capital gains taxes.
- Insurance Policy/Retirement Funds
Designate the Servants of Mary of Ladysmith as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement fund.